- Since version 188.8.131.52 the Extended Mixer page did not show anything useful.
- Changing the volume level in the Mixer during playback might cause the volume level of notes playing to increase more than intended
- Hitting SPACEBAR to start/stop playing would also toggle the state of a checkbox if it had the input focus (for example, the Play/Mute checkbox in the tracks list)
- Version 184.108.40.206 might not always identify the correct track as the Lyrics track for Karaoke
- Solved an issue with pasting copied events at a time earlier than the original position
- In Pianoroll, moving events towards the start might cause the program to become unstable
- The usual range of suspects lined up and killed.
- In Pianoroll: You can now insert whole chords in one single click. Shortcut keys: Ins=insert chord, Del/ESC=cancel, You can use the numeric keypad keys Left, Right, Up and Down to move the chord around.
- In Pianoroll: You can now delete notes in the selected track or all tracks using the same criteria as for moving notes around.
- In Pianoroll: Copy / Paste, there are two new buttons: one to delete all selected events and one to select all events in the track. You also have more choices over which events to copy. NOTE: only the selection method based on drawing around notes will also mark all other than note events in that time frame.
- In Setup, page Files and Folders, there has for a long time been an entry called "Folder for converted audio files”. However, this value has never been used anywhere for anything. Now you have the option to ”Use as default Audio Folder ….” which means that the first time you write MIDI to an audio (any format) this folder will be offered for output in the Save Audio file dialog.
- You can now remove selected items from the SoundFont history list ("Clean up ...").