- Since 1.180: You could save large SoundFont files only once. The second time error "16" was shown.
- Since 1.180: You could not save under another file name (broken "Save As...")
- Since 1.180: Viena did not in any way prevent new sample files from being deleted while they were in use, that is, until the SoundFont was saved. This version creates copies of new files in temporary storage (do not delete while Viena runs!)
- Some Presets were not correctly played (old error, also found in SynthFont (fixed in 1.754) , SynhFont2, SyFonOne and VSTSynthFont)
- The version number was inconsisteny display as 22.214.171.124 when Viena's standard would have been 1.181. Hence Viena always thought there was a new version available.