Bug fixes in version 1.102:
- The new "Play MIDI" function was not set for the case when no MIDI file was selected.
Bug fixes in version 1.101:
- The new Reverb model MVeerb was not initialized correctly.
- A certain bug has been present in Viena since version 0.990: on rare occasions, after saving a file using the same file name (NOT Save As...), the samples in memory would get scrambled in a certain way - sample data would "spill over" into each other. This was only a memory issue - the saved file was in no way disorganized. Hence, reopening the file cleared the issue. In version 1.100 the saved file is now immediately reopened.
- Many other reported bugs have been fixed.
- There is a new main page called "Play MIDI". Here you can load a MIDI file and play it using any SoundFont you like. Pull the green/red bars in the mini Piano Roll to define a playback region.