SyFonOne is a tool for playing midi in real time from a midi input port. Connect SyFonOne to your keyboard port or to a virtual midi relay port like MIDI Yoke, Maple. or LoopBe1 (works on Vista and Windows 7). Choose the virtual midi relay port as the output port in your midi player. See image below for how to use MIDI Yoke with VanBasco. For lowest output latency output you may want to use ASIO. I recommend the free ASIO4ALL. Set the buffer size to 1024. See image for Setup details.
What's new in version 1.040? - Support for multiple CPU cores
- Support for VST effects on the output. You can have up to two effects, for example an Equalizer and a Reverb
- Two system wide configurable hotkeys, one for displaying the main window and the other for resetting the synth
- You can set and lock the SoundFont Preset for a channel
- There is a virtual keyboard you can use to audition SoundFont Presets
- The Low Pass filter and the Modulation Envelope implementations are now the same as in SynthFont and Viena
- Simple layer method: you can assign the same midi channel to two "tracks"
- Tested on Windows 8
- Compiled with the same exception reporting scheme as used in SynthFont and Viena
- Bug fix: a MIDI "All Controllers Off" message should not clear the current Volume and Pan values
- Some other minor bugs fixed as well