synthfontOne first time updating in a long while, BUG

Feel free to post here any thoughts, ideas, complaints, you-name-it not pertinent to any other forum listed below.
slippyuri

synthfontOne first time updating in a long while, BUG

Post by slippyuri »

So i saw that some new versions had come out for synthfont One. Uninstalled the previous version (1.73?) and installed (1.743) and I'm met with a bug were this popup is spamming me, and bringing the window out of focus making it very difficult to use the software. "Actions Click to set marker blahblahblah..."
I can't figure out how to disable it, is there a way to grab an installer for an older version? Or am I stuck with it until someone decides to fix it?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: synthfontOne first time updating in a long while, BUG

Post by Admin »

I'd be glad to help you! The phrase you cite "Actions Click to set marker..." belongs to the Marker region at the top of the Pianoroll. It is a hint that shows up as soon as you move the mouse pointer into the Marker window area. The reason for having this showing up so often was that the behavior has changed. I can see that it may become annoying! In the next version I will have an option to turn it off. For now you can play with this version that doesn't show it all:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqy5qbfug79lf ... A.rar?dl=0
The file contains only the executable SynthFont-1744A.exe