Otherwise, here's a quick re-cap of the remaining bugs and things hasn't been fixed yet:
- MIDI input monitor issues (Since 22.214.171.124)
- Changing song tempo during playback causes playback progress indication to become inaccurate (Since 126.96.36.199)
- Reaction to Pitch Bend events are a little too strong [Example] (Since 188.8.131.52)
- Help function is unavailable (Since 184.108.40.206)
- Unable to change MIDI Program during playback (Since 220.127.116.11)
- Changing Sample Rate causes pitch to change in audio output (Since 18.104.22.168B)
- Switching between large soundfonts during speaker playback causes wait cursor to remain until playback is stopped (Since 22.214.171.124R)
I have plenty of ideas of how the piano-roll/editor and file manager dialogs can be fixed, but perhaps that could be a job for the next version.
PS. Shouldn't all of these posts be merged with the test version topic? I mean, we are talking about the beta in general, not suggestions about impossible music support.
Edit: Oh and, in your next build, can you experiment with leaving all thread and process priorities on "Normal"? I don't think high priority settings are really making much of a difference in render times/speed to be honest, and rendering a file always just messes with my machine's multitasking stability.
Other CPU-bound programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro leave their priorities on "normal" and I have no issue multitasking while a rendering job is going on in the background.