Otherwise, here's a quick re-cap of the remaining bugs and things hasn't been fixed yet:
- MIDI input monitor issues (Since 184.108.40.206)
- Changing song tempo during playback causes playback progress indication to become inaccurate (Since 220.127.116.11)
- Reaction to Pitch Bend events are a little too strong [Example] (Since 18.104.22.168)
- Help function is unavailable (Since 22.214.171.124)
- Unable to change MIDI Program during playback (Since 126.96.36.199)
- Changing Sample Rate causes pitch to change in audio output (Since 188.8.131.52B)
- Switching between large soundfonts during speaker playback causes wait cursor to remain until playback is stopped (Since 184.108.40.206R)
PS. Shouldn't all of these posts be merged with the test version topic? I mean, we are talking about the beta in general, not suggestions about impossible music support.
Edit: Oh and, in your next build, can you experiment with leaving all thread and process priorities on "Normal"? I don't think high priority settings are really making much of a difference in render times/speed to be honest, and rendering a file always just messes with my machine's multitasking stability.
Other CPU-bound programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro leave their priorities on "normal" and I have no issue multitasking while a rendering job is going on in the background.