I just seen the "Default SoundFont Override" fonctionnality in SyFonOne, a nice one!
However, I could find two small problems:
- more important: there is only 127 instruments in your list! (0~126) The last one has been forgotten : 127 = Gunshot ;
- less important: your GM's instruments list contains some names from the GM2.
- GM (here the real GM intruments'/percussions' name: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_MIDI_Level_2) ;
- GM2 (here the real GM2 instruments'/percussions' name: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_MIDI) ;
- GS (I could only find these: http://www.voidaudio.net/gsinstrument.html / http://www.voidaudio.net/percussion.html)
- XG (I didn't know where to find the instruments'/percussions' list ) ;
- Custom: a full personalized list (in a tree list because 128x128 for each instruments is really… huge) and/or by loading a reference's SoundFont (or the default's one used by SyFonOne) to automatically establish the intruments list (and to see/change only what we need to change).
Sorry if there are some mistakes, english is not my native language.